A few nights ago, I was looking through the folders of pictures/videos I have of my big-o pregnant belly and Brett when he was little little. Sometimes it is hard to remember him being that small and helpless ! (it was a rough time for me, so I should remember. ha !) It's so hard to believe that it's only been 2 1/2 years because it feels like much longer since I never went back to work and have been home with him practically 24/7 for his whole life !! I just thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures from his first year of life, doing what he does best. Being completely adorable, of course ! :]
His first picture. :] It was a perfect shot and he looks like he's dancing !!
12 weeks
28 weeks - I wore those jeans almost 'til my 9th month ! Thank goodness for low-rise. It's a miracle Brett wasn't born with a zipper or button imprint on his forehead. ;]
39 weeks !!! My last preggo picture the day before my c-section. Holy cow ! (literally on the cow part...)
Awwww..... our first family photo. Charming, isn't it ? haha.... Happiest moment ever !! There's my bouncing baby boy at 9lbs 2oz and 21 1/4 long ! :']
hehe I love this one. :]
I think this is pretty self explanatory.
His wizard picture. ha ! I loved that towel. :]
Four generations - Not a good pic of any of us, but that's how it goes sometimes. We sure are a family of whities !!!! I miss my grandma so so much. :[ Getting older is hard.
His first Christmas. :]
Look at that FACE and those thigh rolls ! What a ham !!
One of my favorite pics ever ! He looks like he's waving to me !!! :]
This picture from his first birthday party is just so amazing. First, his personal cake was leaning from the car ride home, also, he looks somewhat terrified of what is about to happen, and lastly, my nephew is just loving the singing going on so much that he just can't take it ! Gosh, pictures really do say a thousand words !!! :]













2 comments:
I could look at your photos all day! That ultrasound pic is by far the best one I have ever seen! And Seriously, he was a huge baby! I am not sure where you fit him! Thank you for sharing!!!
he was ridiculously large. ugh ! kept me up most nights the last five weeks because of heart burn. i'd take it all again, though. :]
Post a Comment