It was a rough day for us, so I thought I'd let him be messy. It makes me cringe a little bit just remembering that there was yogurt everywhere by the time he was finished ! Thank goodness for dogs. :]
His first hair cut - by mommy. It was a sad day for me to buzz off those curly blonde locks, but he seemed pretty excited. Well, once the buzzer was off, that is. While it was on, he screamed bloody murder !
I seriously loved that long-sleeved, flannel onesie so much ! It was adorable !!
His park flooded when we had a couple days of pouring rain ! How sad is that ?! :[
He didn't especially like putting his costume on !
Tired boy after a long afternoon at daddy's work picnic !
This kid has always loved to jump off things ! If it makes him happy, why not. He hasn't hurt himself yet. Knock on wood !! :]
Playing at the park. :]
Giving my little stinker a kiss. Bud doesn't take pictures very often so it was nice that he captured this moment for me. :]
Brett's first pumpkin patch !
He loved the animals !!! :]
Family photo :]
His very first snow day ! He had so much fun playing with daddy and the doggies. :]
A very cold and very windy day in Lake Arrowhead ! I don't get "uncomfortable" cold very often, but I had a hard time functioning that day.
Playing with his foam toys in the shower. :]

















2 comments:
aww love those pictures! lol i love the sunglasses...he's very rockstar-esque :)
Goodness he is soo grown up! Love the pics! Doesn't it make you sad when you look through all of them?! That is how I get!
Post a Comment