thoughtful

thoughtful

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

fun warm clothes :]

In case I haven't made it clear enough.....I LOVE COLD WEATHER !!!!  There's no sweating, no yucky hair after one hour because of the heat, no need for a/c or heater (yet), we get to cuddle up on the couch with our favorite soft blankets and we can wear all the cute long sleeve shirts, sweaters and scarves that have been sitting in the closet for months just aching to be worn.  :]   For me, it's easier to be stylish in the fall/winter, because unlike summer, I actually want to wear clothes !   There are just so many more possibilities when it's cooler out because we're not wearing as little as possible to try and stay cool.  I am a full blood mountain child and always will be ! ;]

Bud bought Brett a couple of his favorite movie shirts about two months ago and it was finally cool enough to wear them this week.



My mom bought me a couple of scarves on my last trip to Arrowhead a few weeks ago.  Who doesn't love majorly discounted, amazingly cute scarves ?!  :]   (The other scarf is a black fleece with white and pink stripes. :)

1 comment:

LeiShell said...

That first pic of him is to due for! So cute! And agreed the best part of cold weather is the scarves;)