thoughtful

thoughtful

Monday, October 3, 2011

beer and cookies

We are having cooler weather (finnnnnally !) so it was a good time to turn on the oven.  I made a batch of my yummy chocolate chip pumpkin cookies (with chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips like I used last time... I learned my lesson...  you can't mess with the best !!!)  I don't drink beer (yuck) but Bud does and he said this combo was fantastic.  I'll just take his word for it !  :] 


I love Fall !!!!!  Our low is supposed to be in the high 30's Thursday night and I feel like a kid at Christmas with this awesome cool down !  I just hope Summer doesn't come back for another round and spoil my happiness.

2 comments:

LeiShell said...

We're opposite on wanting to see summer go. I like the food and cute clothes, warm decor and hot coco but the thought of a constantly dirty vehicle and mud puddles makes me want to cry. And days at the park? Well, those won't be as fun when I'm trying to keep my hair out of my lip gloss and we can only play for a short while before our limbs become frigid. Ugh, maybe some of your delicious cookies will brighten my mood over it!

Jamie Lynn said...

i agree, there are SOME bad parts about winter (especially in the mtns !) but i love the winters here in hesperia. :] we get a couple days of snow and a ton of rain which i LOVE !!!! it's so calming to me. it just sucks because my youngest dog won't go to the bathroom outback when it's raining.... so she holds it for like 20 hours sometimes and i think she is just ridiculous for doing it. if she'd just go really fast, she could come in right away instead of sitting out there against the door looking pathetic and still getting wet. lol i hate being hot, too, so fall, winter and spring are my fav times of year !! :]

as for the hair in the lip gloss, i get that year round here from our wind. it's so annoying !!!