thoughtful

thoughtful

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mascara.. lipgloss.. same thing !

Brett isn't allowed to run around upstairs very often, and I think this picture will show you why.  I have started leaving the baby gate down for a little while every day instead of him just following me up.  The idea was to get him to see that upstairs really isn't THAT great.... So far, that plan hasn't proved to work out.  At all.  It amazes me the things that little kids can find when they are only 3' tall !  And how do they ALWAYS know just where you don't want them to look ?  Anyway, he found my make up bag in the drawer and came strutting out of the bedroom putting "lip gloss" on his lips... or so he thought.  Turns out, it was mascara !  I used to have the reaction "Oh my gosh !!!  BRETT !"  Now, it's more like "Ahhh !  You are so funny !!!" once I realize it's not a big deal and you just have to laugh about it.  I have been trying to snap pictures of these awesomely irritating things he does so I can look back one day and remember how much fun he had getting into mommy and daddy's stuff !  He was so proud of himself for getting all perty so he showed off his handiwork for me to take pictures of.  :]

No comments: