thoughtful

thoughtful

Saturday, May 12, 2012

grab your kleenex and your baby....

I found this video and I wasn't sure that I wanted to watch it because I just don't like watching or hearing about sad things, especially child related.  I decided to go ahead and watch it and I'm glad I did.  This mother is incredibly strong and I don't know that I could have been as courageous as she is if I were in her situation.  It's a great reminder for Mother's Day that all the days when Brett frustrates me and makes me crazy, that things could be so much worse.  I have a happy, healthy little boy who loves us unconditionally--for now, let's wait 'til the teenage years and see that change--and I need to treasure every single moment because life is too short to be upset that he put handfuls of dirt in the dog water....for the third time that day.  Or that he squished the whole bundle of bananas trying to get one free.  Even when he cracks a DVD trying to get it out of the case to put in and watch, we get so frustrated because he knows not to touch them.  But really, its just a DVD and its replaceable.  He isn't. 


A Mother's Inspiring Video 

Happy Mother's Day !!!!!


1 comment:

LeiShell said...

Aaaw, this is soo sweet! You are right, life is too short on to take in all their littleness. We are so blessed! Happy Mother's Day to you! I have seen this video and it makes me cry!