I had no idea how to take pictures of the solar eclipse we had on Sunday because the sun was so darn bright but I wanted to try. Bud found his welding hood in the garage and we were able to look at the eclipse with it so I decided to try and take pictures through it. They have a green tint from the welding hood but I was just happy to be able to get some pictures through it. I also took a few of just the sun, hopefully not damaging my lens or camera, and they have a reflection of the eclipse that I thought turned out pretty cool.
A few nights later, Venus was out right by the moon and the night seemed very peaceful. I tried a no flash picture and ended up with this cool effect (last picture).
1 comment:
Not bad astronomy photos, dear daughter.
Post a Comment