Over the past year, Bud has been going through jeans faster than a growing child ! Since we are on one income, we can't afford to be buying him a new $50 pair of jeans every couple months. So here was his solution to the holes he "somehow" got in his jeans:
Those are two different pairs of jeans and he has to put a couple patches on the back of his newest pair because there are more holes back there !!! I cannot wait to see him wear the pair with the holes in the front and back. Honestly, I will try my hardest not to laugh but I can't promise anything. I thought kids played hard and ruined clothes ? Maybe I should look for a big pink patch to put on the hole in my jeans....
2 comments:
I honestly love the way that men can just accept "worn" clothes. Most of my husbands shirts have holes in the arm pits..and does he complain?! Never! Makes me want to be a little more grateful for all the sacrifices he makes. Boys will forever be boys, won't they?!
Yea baby, don't be hating on my "less than a dollar per hole" fix!! I can't wait to wear the one with the black patch :)
Post a Comment