Bud went to the store to get me some more face wash and took Bubba along with him because he just loves to get out of the house whenever he can. He even wore his hat the entire time he was out with daddy, which is amazing, because he will never keep a hat on for more than a minute usually ! I think he wanted to look just like dad with his hat on. :]
They stopped at the park by our house for about 15 minutes until Brett's face started getting red. (he gets red really easily when he's running around in the sun) Then he went straight out into the back yard when he got home for some more sunshine.
He can't quite get the pedals to move on his own, but totally understands what to do !
Crash ! He loves to say "stuck ?" whenever something like this happens. It took him a minute to figure out how to get up from that position. :]
Stuck again.
Checking out the fan inside the a/c unit.
Silly daddy wearing both his and Bubba's hats. :]
Trying to get past me and my annoying camera !
And last but not least.... one of my very FAVORITE pictures of my little love. :] He actually smiled for me and held still. That is like a record for him ! I can't believe how big he's getting. I try not to think about it too much because it makes me cry every time.
A video daddy took at the park. It is really pixelated because he had to turn down the quality or it won't send to another device. Lame ! You can almost hear him say "wee" at the end of the slide. He barely made it to 12:15 and was already showing signs that he was about to pass out. So I got the vacuum out to keep him awake 'til his nap time at 1. :]
4 comments:
ugh my face gets super red too when i do anything other than...well...nothing, lol!
his hat is SO cute!
I am gonna cry when Eli knows how to go down a slide by himself! Cutest pics! Have I said he looks just like you??? Well, again, yes he does! We mom's do what we have to in order to keep on some sort of routine...I usually turn on the tv since he won't close his eyes he loves it so much..haha
my face gets red easily, also, but my body temperature is ALWAYS running high ever since i had brett. when most people are freezing in the winter, i'm usually just right. lol
He is such a cutie pie. Nana loves her little Bubba.....
Post a Comment