thoughtful

thoughtful

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bubble, bubbles and more bubbles....

Daddy thought it would be fun to take a bubble bath instead of the nightly shower with Brett.  I was in the living room when I hear Bud yelling my name and went in to see what the problem was.  Usually it's "my shampoo fell into the tub, can you get it for me, please ?"  I could hardly believe my eyes when I walked in to find the tub completely full of bubbles, spilled over the side and splashed on the wall and blinds !  He claims he only used three or four cap fulls, but I'm pretty sure his math is off.  The important thing is that Brett had a blast and it was easier to clean up than most things he spills.  :]  (They ended up in the shower after playing in the bubbles for ten minutes.  I don't think it would have been possible to actually "bathe" in that !)






















3 comments:

LeiShell said...

I am rolling with laughter. This is the most awesome post ever! Iove how many bubbles there are, definitely more than a few cap fulls. Aaaah, I cant get enough of this!

LeiShell said...

I am rolling with laughter. This is the most awesome post ever! Iove how many bubbles there are, definitely more than a few cap fulls. Aaaah, I cant get enough of this!

jen fuller said...

ohhh man that is AWESOME! we used to pour bubbles in our jacuzzi at home and it would do the same thing (we didn't do that often since it ruins the jets + my parents would get sooo mad)!