thoughtful

thoughtful

Monday, December 12, 2011

new pics--finally ! (and you're welcome)

We decided not to do a Christmas card this year with our financial situation lost at sea--that's what it feels like because it's taking forever to get fixed--but my mom still wants to do one.  So she asks me to take a cute picture of Brett for her card.   Okay.  Easy enough.  Wait !  I can't upload pictures to my dinosaur computer.  :[  Since we were not planning on going anywhere this week where I could upload my pictures, I decided to try out the Target photo machines I always pass but have never stopped to inspect.  Let me tell you--amazing !!!!  You can upload via memory card, CD, floppy disk (I think) or just print right there from your Facebook page.  How awesome is that ?  Once you pick the photos you want to upload, you can rotate and even edit them right there at the machine and have them printed in an hour.  Way cool !!  Oh, and it gets better.  You can put pictures onto CDs, too !!!!  I fell in love when I saw that.  I was going to just have a picture printed, scan it on my computer and then hope the quality was still nice until I saw the CD option.  Now I can just take my memory card to Target once a month or whenever I have pictures I need uploaded asap and bring the disc home in an hour--for just $4.34 per disc.  Love it !!!  Aaaaaand, I can also give the CD to my parents to have if they want to upload the pictures to their computer.  It's like killing a dozen birds with one stone !  Sorry, birdies.  I'm one happy momma !!

A few nights ago, Brett was showered and watching Pooh before bed time and was being very goofy.  I ran and got my camera and started chasing him around the upstairs.  Then daddy comes up and sees me throw Brett onto the bed so he joins in on the fun.  Obviously, he was able to throw him much higher and farther than I was, so Brett was just laughing his little head off at being tossed into the air and landing on the bed--which is not such a soft landing being a Tempur Pedic mattress.  Here's the proof, in these very unflattering pics of my husband.  Oops !





Seriously, he doesn't even need toys when this makes him so happy.



Brett was just in the best mood that night so I had an easy time getting really cute pictures.  It isn't often very anymore when he is in such a great mood that he will let me take picture after picture of him so I was pretty stoked. :]










I love falling pictures !  There were others, but I only put one on the CD.


More tossing--from a different angle !




3 comments:

LeiShell said...

He can throw him sooo high! Heart attack! LOL Eli has those same jammies! I send my cards through hallmark and it cost me $13 for like 24, not too bad. And if you haven't discovered smilebox you should. It is free with advertisements which never bothered me and you send them out online if you want. Anywho, cute cute cute photos!

LeiShell said...

Oh and hallmark mails them for me....easy!

Jamie Lynn said...

i will have to check those out, thanks ! :]