A fellow blogger friend posts links every week that are so fun to look at, so I thought I'd post a few of my own. :]
How to Tie a Turban Very cute for different activities.
Moustache Nails How cute are those ?
Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe I am going to try this soon. It's my favorite soup at Olive Garden.
Mason Jar Uses Awesome uses for mason jars !
Free Your Mind This is so neat (yes, I said neat..) but I can't try it until Brett's a little older. It would end up shattered.
Mason Jar Garden A very cool way to grow your own herbs.
Close Your Clothes Such a fun way to teach your kids about different fasteners !
Kid's Chalkboard Table with Benches I wish I had the space for this. Such a cute idea !
Chore Magnets This will definitely be handy when Brett gets a little older and wants to earn some money. :]
Sweetie Pie This looks like Heaven !!!
2 comments:
I love those moustache nails. I tried to do it on my friend, but it didn't look anything like pictures.
http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/
I love the links! So fun! Want to do the mason jar garden!
Post a Comment