thoughtful

thoughtful

Saturday, November 5, 2011

father of the year

A friend posted this video on Facebook tonight and I had a hard time not letting out one of those awful sounding, loud, uncontrollable sobs towards the end.  This dad should get the father of the year award, for sure !  He takes his handicapped son on a triathlon with him... meaning, he pushes him in his wheel chair while he runs, pulls him in a raft for the swimming and also straps him onto his bicycle for the last portion.  It is an absolutely amazing video and has a lovely song to go with it.  I sent it to our pastor at our church, though I hope he doesn't play it during church on a Sunday that we are there.  (I am an ugly crier for sure and have a hard time stopping once I start !) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBjR1-0GVkI

or

Father and Son Complete Marathon

2 comments:

LeiShell said...

I cried too!!! So heart warming and amazing!

jen fuller said...

ive seen this before and thought it was so awesome!