thoughtful

thoughtful

Sunday, October 16, 2011

paleo recipes

I thought I'd share a website with some amazing looking Paleo friendly recipes !  I am so going to try the chocolate bacon brownies, apple banana cookies, apple nachos, almond butter pumpkin brownies, and so many more !  It makes my mouth water to look at these deserts that are practically guilt-free.  Who says you can't still eat sweets while eating healthy ?!  I may be making a quick trip to the store tomorrow....... :]
http://pinterest.com/mzapotocky/paleo-recipes/

And here is the link to a hard-core Paleo blogger who posts some pretty delicious looking meals, also.  His before and after pics of himself along with his "about me" story is just amazing and inspiring.  A kettle bell may be my Christmas present this year !  (hint hint: Bud)
http://www.civilizedcavemancooking.com/

I am quickly finding that there are thousands of Paleo recipes all over the internet, so no one needs to necessarily buy a book like I did.  I'm certainly going to try as many as I can, especially the deserts.  hehe.... ;] 

3 comments:

LeiShell said...

My hubby might really like this, gonna show him:)

jen fuller said...

ahh the paleo diet. ive thought about trying it before...but i can't seem to say goodbye to sugar :)

Jamie Lynn said...

it is hard, jen ! lol we couldn't do it completely so we just try to do breakfast and dinner paleo style, so we aren't eating a bunch of carbs and bad stuff before bed time. :] that way, i still can eat some stuff i can't live without and the weight still comes off, just slower than if we had kept it up full time.