thoughtful

thoughtful

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Random pictures

These are just a few random pictures I have taken recently with my cell phone.  :]

He found the sunblock while I was cleaning !  I guess he can't wait to get back into a pool...





Bud needed a foot massage and Brett borrowed it when he left the room.  :]




He fell and split his top lip open just a little.  He barely even let me blot up the blood with a paper towel so I'm glad it didn't need stitches !





He thought I didn't hear him sneak up onto the island..... I guess he had to see the junk mail I had just thrown away !



Our doggies taking a nap while I was reading.  :]  It's amazing there was any room left for me, even on a king size bed !






Our kitty, Peep, trying to get my attention because I stopped petting her.  :]





I got my hair trimmed three inches today !  It was very dry and had a ton of split ends.  It feels very healthy and a lot lighter so I am happy.  :]  I still have a lot of length but when I curl it, the curls won't fall out after an hour because they're too heavy !!


And lastly.... here's my little love sleeping like an angel. :]

No comments: