Brett is at a stage right now where he does not always (most of the time actually) like to have his picture taken, so it's really hard to get good pictures sometimes. He was being especially goofy one night before bed so I grabbed my camera and started making the weirdest noises I could think of to make him look at me and smile... and it worked ! Just like when he was a baby. :] He has broken a couple of drawers in our kitchen because he's rough and because they aren't the greatest cabinets. So I gave him the one on the bottom to play with, put his toys in or slam it shut over and over until he's bored with it. I also caught him a couple times this past week in a couple of cute poses I couldn't resist snapping a picture of. :]







No comments:
Post a Comment